Thursday 20 March 2014

Solving Fraction Problems

In Maths we have started looking at some of the addition and multiplication strategies that we already use to solve fraction problems. We are focusing on using what we already know to try and solve problems we think might be too hard... It is not easy!


I was learning to solve fraction problems using addition and multiplication strategies.  We had to use kidpix to show how we solved our problems.  I found it easy because the questions were easy.  I did well with the first one because it was easy.  Next time I will work on my times tables - Bhawnvir.


I was learning to solve fraction problems using addition and multiplication strategies.We had to use
kid pix to show how we solved our problems. I found it easy because I pracitice multiplication.One thing I did well was try next time. I did well try hard to use multiplication - Chloe.


I was learning to solve fraction problems using addition and multiplication strategies. We had to use kidpix to show how we solved our problems. I found it easy because I learn a lots of timetables and a lots of maths. One thing I did well is the timetables. Next time I will learn the hardest timetables - Matthew.

No comments: